New to Ebuzzing? Find out everything you need to know about our payment cycle
When you are paid
Every month we run two payment dates, the second and fourth Thursday each month.
How it works
Every second Thursday and fourth Thursday, two things happen;
1. The 'Payment Request' buttons are generated.
2. Payments are made to those who have previously pushed their payment request button.
Once your article/video views or minimum guarantee payment have been validated by a member of the community team, you will see the amount in the 'Published' column within your dashboard. After a couple of days this value will then appear in "Pending". The "Payment Request" button will then be generated on the second/fourth Thursday of the month, for the value that you see in the "Pending" column. Once you request your payment, the value will then appear in "Payable" and you will receive your payment in your PayPal account in the following second/fourth Thursday of the month.
Every two weeks, on the next pay run Thursday, publishers who have clicked the Payment Request button will be paid. The whole payment cycle then continues with the 'Payment Request' button appearing for all members awaiting payment for new campaigns.
- Don't forget to check your payment details are filled in correctly on your dashboard, as this is required in order for us to process your payment.
- Please note, Ebuzzing UK pays via PayPal and therefore a PayPal email account is essential. Please contact us if this is an issue.
- Please drop us an email if you change your PayPal email address.
- If you select 'Professional Based in UK', please note that a VAT number must be provided.
If you have any queries at all, please don't hesitate to contact our accounts department.